The Venet ski area Venet impresses with its perfectly prepared pistes on the north and south slopes, numerous restaurants with regional specialties and an impressive alpine panorama.
The pleasure ski resort Venet in Tyrol has long been known as a small but fine ski resort and as an insider tip for the perfect ski holiday in Tyrol. When swinging over 22 well-groomed kilometers of slopes, the background changes from the Ötztal Alps across the Lechtal Alps to the Zugspitze. Let yourself be inspired by a breathtaking panorama, fantastic powder runs on the north and south side and firn covered sunny slopes.
10 reasons for your departures on the Venet
- 365 ° view of the surrounding mountains
- Short waiting times at the lifts
- No crowded slopes
- Dreamlike powder runs on the north and south side
- Firn covered sun slopes
- Perfect conditions for beginners and returnees
- Refreshments with regional specialties
- A paradise for snowboarders and freeriders
- Toboggan fun for the whole family
- Tourers welcome
7 lifts on 22 kilometers of pistes (6 km easy - 15 km intermediate - 1 km difficult)
Free children's ski weeks
One, two, three - ski course, ski pass, ski rental - all free! For children aged 3 to 6 years, the ski area Venet offers ski passes, equipment and course for free. Penguin BOBO and our mascot Tobi are there. This is available in the free children's ski weeks - all information here.