The Venet as a film location. But how did it all begin? With the novel TOTENFRAU by thriller author Bernhard Aichner. Netflix filmed the novel and the Venet plays a leading role. On September 30, you have the unique opportunity to attend Bernhard Aichner's live reading on the Venet. Already during the ascent with the Venetbahn you dive into the world of the Netflix film adaptation. Culinary delights are not to be missed. During the themed dinner, you can have books you have brought with you or freshly bought signed. Secure your event ticket now! Only with reservation: email@example.com or +43.5442.62663
Evening program schedule
- 18:00 joint exclusive drive up with Bernhard Aichner .
- Welcome drink on the terrace .
- Reading in the Kraft.Raum (seminar room at Venet)
- Themed evening menu in the Venet Panorama Restaurant
- Book table with signing opportunities
- 21:30 and 22:00 Venetbahn valley ride