Parish Church Tobadill - Holiday in the holidayregion TirolWest

Parking spot

Parish Church Tobadill

Parish church Hl. Magnus - Since 1705 a chapel is attested in Tobadill. The present church was built from 1735 to 1737 by Kassian Grießer. In 1768 it was extended with a tower. There is also a parking lot at the church.

The simple exterior with retracted round choir has korbbogige windows, the portals in the south and west are round arched. The tower on the Chornordseite has round-arched sound openings and carries a Giebelspitzhelm. Pilasters divide the four-bay longhouse with a pentagonal barrel vault.
In 1793 Johann Georg Wittwer painted the ceiling frescoes: in the choir the glory of the patron saint, in the nave one can see the victory of the saint over the dragon, how he heals the possessed, and laterally the four evangelists. The high altar of 1740 was built at the end of the 18th century. changed. The side altars hold the reliquary coffins of the Saints Vatalis and Clemens. The pulpit dates from the middle of the 18th century. The station pictures were taken at the end of the same century.
Read more
Parish Church Tobadill

Contact

Name:Gemeinde Tobadill
Street / House number:Höfen 38
Postcode:6552
Town:Tobadill
Phone:+43.5442.62007
E-Mail:gemeinde@tobadill.tirol.gv.at
Website:www.tirolwest.at

Plan Route

Reset map view

From Landeck-Zams Bahnhof, Österreich to Parish Church Tobadill









Route by

Google Maps Bus Stops

Online Booking / Request