Arrival at TirolWest
From Germany, Austria or Switzerland to TirolWest at low cost.
- from Germany with the Europa-Spezial-Ticket from € 39.90
- within Austria with the ÖBB Sparschiene from € 9.00
- from Switzerland to Tyrol with supersaver tickets from CHF 40.00
- Free on-site mobility thanks to the TirolWest guest card
- Inexpensive transfers from the train station to the accommodation
- Travel relaxed with the Nightjet at night
- Car sharing via ÖBB Rail & Drive
A train station shuttle can be booked online so that you can get to your accommodation swiftly and easily after arriving by train. This means that arrival times at later hours or on Sundays and public holidays are no longer a problem. Book online at www.bahnhofshuttle.tirol 48 hours before departure.
When traveling by train, luggage transport is of course also possible. Your luggage will be collected before departure and it will be delivered directly to your destination. Your suitcases, bags, skis or bicycles are waiting for you when you arrive.
ÖBB Rail & Drive
ÖBB Rail & Drive offers you the connection mobility you need at the station. No annual fee, fair prices and flexible use characterize the new ÖBB mobility offer. The perfect car sharing for everyone who likes to travel flexibly and comfortably.
Landeck-Zams railway stationCurrently closed Open! Open!
|Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su||07:15 - 12:35|
|Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su||13:10 - 17:20|
According to VCÖ-Bahntest the best train station in Tyrol!Read more